- 8 oz pasta of your choice
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tbs butter
- 12 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced and chopped
- 12 oz beef stock
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 8 slices provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- sat and pepper
2. In a large pot add ground beef. Cook and crumble. Remove ground beef to plate do not drain fat. Add the butter to the pan and cook until just lightly browned. Add onions and peppers and cook additional 2 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low. Stir in beef stock and Worcestershire sauce.
4. In small bowl whisk together cornstarch and 3 tablespoons cold water. Pour mixture into skillet whisking and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add beef and cooked pasta to skillet with vegetables.
5. Add chopped provolone, and mozzarella cover the pan and melt cheese. Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!!